This 96-page hardback book contains:
– The Imperium of Mankind: an overview of the galaxy, the Titan Legions, and the Horus Heresy
– Notable Engine Wars: A record of infamous Titan battles from the Age of Darkness
– Basic Rules: The key rules you need to play the game, from rounds and phases to movement, combat and damage, plus the Titanic Clash mission to get you started
– Advanced Rules: Expanded rules for experienced players, including Orders, Stratagems, and how to use squadrons of Titans and support Banners of Imperial Knights
– Optional Rules: Additional ways to play that add complexity for a richer experience, including transferring power, overloading void shields, and stray shots
– Assembling a Battlegroup: How to build your army, including a variety of maniples and personal traits for your Princeps Seniores
– Fighting a Battle: An explanation of Open, Narrative, and Matched Play, advice on choosing missions, setting up the battlefield, and selecting Stratagems
– Missions: Six missions which can be used for Open Play or Narrative Play games, each based on an historic battle
– Matched Play: How to play balanced competitive games, including the Meeting Engagement mission, different types of deployment, and victory conditions
– Legions of the Adeptus Titanicus: Descriptions and rules for Legio Gryphonicus and Legio Tempestus, each with its own Legion Trait, specific wargear, and choice of Princeps Seniores’ personal trait
The book also includes a range of artwork, including annotated schematics of a variety of Titans, and colour examples of Titan and Knight heraldry.
No hay valoraciones aún.