Warcry is a game of skirmish-scale battles with larger-than-life action and strategy. Set in the brutal environment of the Eightpoints, rival warbands fight not for survival but for glory and the attention of cruel warlords. The Red Harvest boxed set gives you everything you need to start playing the game of fast-paced warband combat in the Mortal Realms. With a strong focus on narrative gameplay, you’ll create your own warband that vies for territory, wealth, and notoriety. Over time, your fighters will grow, earning new skills and picking up the battle scars to show they’re willing to risk it all. Red Harvest sheds light on the grim existence of those who labour for their dark masters, putting their lives on the line for the merest chance at success and throwing their rivals into the gaping maw of defeat if it means they’ll improve their own situation.
This loaded boxed set contains:
– 104-page Red Harvest book – laying out the setting of the Eightpoints and varanite delves, the rules of the game, plus enough campaigns and quests to keep you playing for ages
– Darkoath Savagers – 10 brutal warriors that value strength above all else and revel in bloodshed. The warband includes 1x Slaughtermaster, 1x God-speaker, 1x Wrathtouched, 2x Proven, and 5x Gloryseekers with a variety of weapon options
– Tarantulos Brood – 13 spider-like mutants who worship the Eightfold Watcher. The warband includes 1x Broodmaster, 2x Doomweavers, 7x Broodkin, and 3x Spider Swarms
– A 28-piece set of plastic varanite delve scenery – including a centrepiece pit dredger and varanite syphon, 2x wooden structures, 2x ladders, 2x wooden gangways, 12x modular sluice segments, 6x spiked barricades, and 2x spiked gangways
– A double-sided 22″ x 30″ folding gaming board
– Tokens, dice, cards, and all the essential accessories you need to play!
Whether you’re taking your first fledgling steps into the inhospitable Eightpoints or seeking new territory for your warband to conquer, Red Harvest is a great way to play Warcry.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
No hay valoraciones aún.