Inside this book, you’ll find:
– The history of the Thousand Sons, including their role in the Horus Heresy, their current strength in Warhammer 40,000, and sanity-shattering background on their master, Tzeentch
– A detailed description of the organisation and iconography of the Thousand Sons and the various Cults in their ranks
– A Thousand Sons bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
– A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
– Rules for units that are available to the armies of the Thousand Sons – including 25 datasheets
– Stratagems, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that define the unusual tactics of the Thousand Sons
– A Crusade section providing Agendas, Chaos Boons, Psychic Fortitudes, Requisitions, Battle Traits, unique Discover the Arcane rules, and Crusade Relics for your Thousand Sons to collect
– Loads more
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex.
No hay valoraciones aún.